[Ros-release] StackReleases wiki macro

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 1 08:50:28 UTC 2012

What should be necessary to use the StackReleases macro? I've seen it
working for some pages (e.g.
http://www.ros.org/wiki/octomap_mapping/Releases), but for others where
I created the page myself from the ReleasesTemplate I get an error:

<<StackReleases: execution failed ['NoneType' object has no attribute
'replace'] (see also the log)>>

See for example:
    http://www.ros.org/wiki/octomap_ros/Releases
    http://www.ros.org/wiki/humanoid_navigation/Releases

Is there a special indexer running that creates the information? The
last stack was just released into electric and is probably still in
shadow/shadow-fixed, but octomap_ros was out since the fuerte release.

Best,

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg