[Ros-release] Debian source build failed -- what to do?

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:03:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Tully Foote <tfoote at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> The fuerte release should be enough.  I can trigger the sourcedeb job if
> electric after that to generate the other distros.

I prefer to re-release both. Being at the same version makes it clear
they have identical sources.

And, looking at the debbuild report, I now realize that the Electric
version is broken, too, on Maverick and Natty. Apparently, the
rosrelease script only worked for platforms that are in the
intersection of those supported by both Electric and Fuerte (i.e.
Oneiric and Lucid).

 http://www.ros.org/debbuild/electric.html

It also provides a relativley easy demonstration that the bug fix works.
--
 joq