[Ros-release] Debian source build failed -- what to do?

Weißhardt, Florian Florian.Weisshardt at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 5 14:29:44 UTC 2012

Hi Jack and Tully,

just to add to that discussion: we figured out the same thing while releasing the same code in both electric and fuerte using the same revision number. A workaround for us was to always increase the version number and triggering new releases for electric and fuerte directly after each other. Because a later update for just one ROS release didn't work.

I think the use case of having the same code released for two (or even more) ROS releases under the same version number is not so rare.

Best,
Florian