[Ros-release] rosdep updates for Fuerte releases

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Mar 19 16:03:08 UTC 2012

2012/3/19 Stéphane Magnenat <stephane.magnenat at mavt.ethz.ch>:
> Hello,
>
> I have seen that my stack ethzasl_aseba is excluded, but when I click on [+]
> I arrive to a login page for which neither my code.ros.org nor my wiki login
> work. What should I do to ensure that ethzasl_aseba is available on fuerte?

IIRC, ethzasl_aseba was pulled awhile ago because it was not building.
 The way to get ethzasl_aseba in Fuerte is to follow the release
instructions, which have been updated for Fuerte:

http://ros.org/wiki/release

The pre-release system is now up on Fuerte so you should be able to
verify a working build before releasing.

cheers,
Ken