[Ros-release] rosdep updates for Fuerte releases

Stéphane Magnenat stephane.magnenat at mavt.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 20 16:07:30 UTC 2012

Hi Ken,

> The pre-release system is now up on Fuerte so you should be able to
> verify a working build before releasing.

Thanks, I've first thought the problem was that I did not update the
rosdep.yaml to REP111's format, but even after having done so, the
compilation still fails with:

asebaros: Cannot locate rosdep definition for [serial_port]

I do not understand this error message, as rosdep.yaml in the stack's
top level directory contains:

serial_port:
   ubuntu:
     apt:
       libhal-dev
   debian:
     apt:
       libhal-dev

which should be correct. Do you have any idea about this error?

Thank you, kind regards,

Stéphane

--
Dr Stéphane Magnenat