[Ros-release] Fwd: source debian build [executive_teer-1.0.0] failed on precise

Stéphane Magnenat stephane.magnenat at mavt.ethz.ch
Wed May 16 20:50:30 UTC 2012

On 14/05/12 09:31, Vincent Rabaud wrote:
> Your yaml file did not get generated with a precise reference. You need to
> do "rosdep update" before releasing:
>

> rosdeps:
>   lucid: [build-essential, python-yaml, cmake, subversion, libc6]
>   maverick: [build-essential, python-yaml, cmake, subversion, libc6]
>   natty: [build-essential, python-yaml, cmake, subversion, libc6]
>   oneiric: [build-essential, python-yaml, cmake, subversion, libc6]
> stack: executive_teer
> version: 1.0.0
>

> I manually changed it and builds are running now so it's fine.

Hello, I've tried to release ethzasl_xsens_driver for fuerte, I did
"rosdep update" just before it, but I still get a similar error.

I tried to do again:
  sudo pip install -U rosrelease rosdep rospkg
..and...
  rosdep update
...just to make sure I had the latest version of everything, and tried
again to release the stack but got the same error:

ERRORS
Stack [ethzasl_xsens_driver-1.0.0] in distro [fuerte] failed to build on
the following OS platforms:
['precise']

[precise]: stack [ethzasl_xsens_driver] does not have valid debian
package dependencies for release [precise]

The release of ethzasl_aseba also displays the same issue:

ERRORS
Stack [ethzasl_aseba-0.8.1] in distro [fuerte] failed to build on the
following OS platforms:
['precise']

[precise]: stack [ethzasl_aseba] does not have valid debian package
dependencies for release [precise]

I do not see what I am doing wrong, do you have an idea?

Thank you, kind regards,

Stéphane

--
Dr Stéphane Magnenat