[Ros-release] Fwd: source debian build [executive_teer-1.0.0] failed on precise

Stéphane Magnenat stephane.magnenat at mavt.ethz.ch
Tue May 22 08:04:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

Both ethzasl_xsens_driver and ethzasl_aseba are in still yellow in
http://www.ros.org/debbuild/fuerte.html although I did the rosdep update
as suggested (see below the content of my previous mail). Either some
information are missing or there is something not working properly on
the build side. Does anyone has an explanation/suggestion/fix?

Thank you, kind regards,

Stéphane

--
Dr Stéphane Magnenat