[Ros-release] Dry stack prereleases for groovy

Wim Meeussen wim at hidof.com
Wed Nov 7 18:56:55 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

> What shape are prereleases in for groovy? I noticed the default method is
> still going through the old server, where everything I have generates errors
> similar to the following:

For Groovy there are two separate pipelines for prerelease tests.
There is the original pipeline for non-catking (dry) stacks, and a new
pipeline for catkinized (wet) repositories.  Both pipelines are
accessible through the same web interface at
<http://packages.ros.org/prerelease/>.

While the new catkin-based prerelease tests are up and running, there
are a number of regressions with the original tests. We're actively
working on a fix right now, and hopefully I'll be able to push out a
working version very soon.

Best,
Wim

--