[Ros-release] Dry stack prereleases for groovy

Wim Meeussen wim at hidof.com
Sat Nov 24 01:22:30 UTC 2012

> The libgtest-dev package did get installed. Here is the full console
> output:
>

> http://build.willowgarage.com/job/prerelease_groovy_unique_identifier_precise_amd64/1/console

There's more going on. I added the libgtest-dev package, but the library is
still not found. Looking at the Ubuntu package, the library is not part of
libgtest-dev <http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/amd64/libgtest-dev/filelist>.
The only Ubuntu package containing the libgtest.so is ugene <
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?searchon=contents&keywords=libgtest.so&mode=exactfilename&suite=precise&arch=any>,
which is not really what we're looking for.  So that leaves the question,
where did we get install libgtest.so from in the past?

Wim

Wim Meeussen
CTO, hiDOF Inc.
650-529-4522