[Ros-release] Deactivating devel-jobs on the build server

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Oct 4 15:30:57 UTC 2012

Is it possible to deactivate (erroneous) devel-jobs on the build server?
I keep getting error messages via email for a job that is no longer
supposed to build under electric ("devel_electric_humanoid_navigation...
- still failing").

I assume that they get auto-generated on pre-release builds, could
someone with access deactivate that job? It's located at
http://build.willowgarage.com/job/devel_electric_humanoid_navigation_lucid_amd64/
(the other distribution targets can be deactivated as well).

Thanks!

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg