[Ros-release] Fwd: How to pre-release before 1st time release

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Sun Aug 25 23:18:59 UTC 2013

Hi!
I finally got around to add some information about doing pre-releases with
the build farm. I added it to the existing local pre-release tutorial:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/bloom/Tutorials/PrereleaseTest
I also added a note on the first time and new version tutorials:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/bloom/Tutorials/FirstTimeRelease
http://www.ros.org/wiki/bloom/Tutorials/ReleaseCatkinPackage

Please add corrections and additional information as needed.

Cheers,
Marcus

>>> marcus.liebhardt@**yujinrobot.com <marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com>>>

Email: marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com