[ros-release] Update sdformat package in ROS repositories

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Dec 3 01:00:55 UTC 2013

Sorry I spoke too quickly.  The sync to packages.ros.org is blocked because
of some packages rebuilding for groovy.

When those packages finish shadow-fixed will be synced from
repos.ros.org/repos to packages.ros.org.  We don't allow syncing while jobs
are active to avoid db corruption.

Tully

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Jose Luis Rivero
<jrivero at osrfoundation.org>wrote:

> On 12/03/2013 01:03 AM, Tully Foote wrote:
>
>> Hi Jose,
>>
>> I have updated, sdformat, and gazebo from the osrf repos.  They are in
>> the shadow and shadow-fixed repos and will appear in public after the
>> next sync.
>>

> Thanks very much Tully. I was giving it a look. Some problems:
>
> 1. 404 in the ros-shadow repository[1]

It's called building now, and is not available on packages.ros.org, only
repos.ros.org for internal use only

2. In ros-shadow-fixed, I still seeing the sdformat packages[2] in version