[Ros-release] Build failures for camera1394 on Groovy

Vincent Rabaud vrabaud at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 28 03:05:02 UTC 2013

I did not run a pre-release on that one as the only solution was indeed to
remove that runtime rostest dependency (to prevent the catkin error). It
being the right solution does not mean it had no consequence so I apologize.

We thought about a solution for rospack with Dirk but if possible, patch
camera1394 the right way by adding a rostest dependency for now. Or even
better, catkinize it :p. Thx.