[Ros-release] How to pre-release before 1st time release

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Jul 9 06:18:39 UTC 2013

Hi Markus,

If you add it to the index without a version and wait ~ 15-30 minutes for
the distro caching to run you will be able to run a prerelease of
unreleased stuff.  (It may be slightly longer if the farm is heavily
loaded. The job is here:
http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/job/_rosdistro-build-cache/buildTimeTrend
)

If you could add this to the docs that would be great.

Tully