[ros-release] Many packages failing to build

Isaac Isao Saito iisaito at opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp
Fri Nov 22 02:25:11 UTC 2013

Thank you Tully, now I see all green at least with my packages. Let me
still ask one thing more,

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 2:53 AM, Tully Foote <tfoote at osrfoundation.org> wrote:
> :
> The one you linked to has a broken upstream dependency.
>
> Which looking at that it appears that one of the slaves went offline:

Is the cause of a slave going offline in one or some of the packages
in the build chain? If so, do you have an idea what can potentially
cause it? Sorry, this may be a pure jenkins question, but I couldn't
find a reasonable answer after googling..

Isaac

--
!Happy opensource robotics!

Isao Isaac Saito (齋藤功)
Software Engineer, Co-founder
TORK (Tokyo Opensource Robotics Kyokai Association, 東京オープンソースロボティクス協会)
http://opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp