[ros-release] What is the status of code.ros.org?

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Tue Oct 1 22:51:56 UTC 2013

With some help from Austin I have compiled references to code.ros.org on
the wiki here:

https://gist.github.com/wjwwood/6786471

It shows that there are 129 pages which reference `code.ros.org/trac`, 143
pages which reference `code.ros.org/svn` and 7 pages which mention both.
Additionally there are 69 pages which reference `code.ros.org` but neither
`/svn/` nor `/trac/`.

Hopefully this gives us some idea of the scope of the issue.

--
William Woodall
ROS Development Team
william at osrfoundation.org