[ros-release] [ros-users] Hydro release this week?

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Thu Oct 10 12:55:44 UTC 2013

(switching to ros-release)

We're hoping to do an official launch/announcement about the Hydro software
for Husky, but are waiting on the next sync to do so. The last few weeks,
there's been one around the Monday/Tuesday timeframe, so I had inferred
that to be a general pattern—is there some other one which I'm not seeing,
or is it just on-request, and people have happened to request it after the
weekends recently?

Thanks,

Mike