[ros-release] [ros-users] Hydro release this week?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Oct 10 18:11:51 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

It often happens early in the week since the buildfarm has a chance to
catch up over the weekend.  There were a few releases with patch fixes
which were detected in testing early this week thus we didn't sync early in
the week.  Overnight the farm finished rebuilding so I've started a sync
now.  It will be a couple hours until it's available.

Tully