[ros-release] Sync from shadow to fix ros-gazebo-pkgs

John Hsu hsu at osrfoundation.org
Sun Oct 13 01:25:30 UTC 2013

Hi Jose,

I mistakenly released gazebo_ros_pkgs 2.3.3, which was broken because
gazebo_ros_control will not build without a new release of ros_control,
(thanks to Dave ros-control-0.5.8-0 was released yesterday).  Now
gazebo_ros_control builds and we should be back on track to getting
gazebo_ros_pkgs out of the shadows.

Once build is complete, gazebo_ros_pkgs 2.3.3 will be compatible with
Gazebo 2.0 that was released just a few days prior.

John