[ros-release] Pending sync of hydro and groovy

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Oct 17 08:43:50 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

We're hoping to add some more transparency to the release system and
coordinate a bit more here on this mailing list.  I do a bunch of
communication with individual maintainers via direct email, but would like
to promote more public discourse for the benefit of visibility to the
greater community.

As such we have been about a week since we last synced hydro and there's
over 120 updates to sync.  I am not aware of any regressions and plan to
sync over the weekend.  If you have any reason otherwise please reply.

It's been a few weeks for Groovy with over 100 packages queued.  I am aware
of 1 package, cob_robots, with a regression that is being rebuilt at the
moment.  Are there any other outstanding issues to people would like to
bring up before a sync targeted for this weekend.

Tully