[ros-release] Pending sync of hydro and groovy

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Fri Oct 18 01:14:35 UTC 2013

As I haven't heard any objections from the list here, I will probably do it
tomorrow or over the weekend.


On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Jihoon Lee <jihoonl at yujinrobot.com> wrote:

> Hello Tully,
> Can you give us an approximate date of next hydro sync?
> We are about to release TurtleBot ISO version R0 and last remaining job is
> including the up-to-date version of turtlebot debs. Since shadow-fixed
> version includes some major changes, we thought it would be nicer to
> release with latest version of debs after sync.
> If we can know roughly when it happens, it would be helpful for us to plan
> our schedule.
> Thanks,
> Jihoon
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ros.org/pipermail/ros-release/attachments/20131017/3b36f8f9/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the ros-release mailing list