[ros-release] Building Java Debs

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 02:17:45 UTC 2013

Some more information...

Without any extra knowledge about the install being done by root - there
are two immediate workarounds that I can see at the moment:

1) Add the jenkins gradle
plugin<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gradle+Plugin>to
the build farm. This would let jenkins manage its own
GRADLE_USER_HOME.
I need to test.
2) Have the ros packages themselves utilise a GRADLE_USER_HOME in
devel/share/gradle when building. This would be isolated to the workspace
though and chained workspaces would need duplicates.

Daniel.

--
Phone : +82-10-5400-3296 (010-5400-3296)
Home: http://snorriheim.dnsdojo.com/