[ros-release] Fwd: Torrents of Emails

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 23:05:00 UTC 2014

To follow up on the question of coalescing emails, it looks like it should be possible to write a daily job which gathers up all of the job statuses and sends an email.

This forum thread suggests a way in which it could be written using Groovy: http://jenkins-ci.361315.n4.nabble.com/generating-a-daily-weekly-report-on-job-status-by-mail-td3766477.html

-Austin