[ros-release] orocos_kinematics_dynamics prerelease fails with code unrelated error

Armin Hornung HornungA at cs.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 15 12:00:42 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-15 11:24, Ruben Smits wrote:

> I'm trying to do a prerelease of orocos_kinematics_dynamics but the
> test failed because it tries to source an unexisting setup.bash file,
> I guess it's a buildfarm issue?
> http://jenkins.ros.org/view/Prerelease/job/prerelease-hydro-orocos_kinematics_dynamics/1/ARCH_PARAM=amd64,UBUNTU_PARAM=precise,label=prerelease/console

The same happened recently to the devel job of the octomap repo:
http://jenkins.ros.org/job/devel-hydro-octomap/

There's an explanation on ROS answers:
http://answers.ros.org/question/186077/pre-release-build-failure-to-source-setupsh-for-3rd-party-package/

Although I'm still not sure if that's all working as intended, as the
consequence would be to remove all cmake devel and prerelease jobs from
the build farm (and it was working before).

  - Armin

--
Dr. Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg