[ros-release] orocos_kinematics_dynamics prerelease fails with code unrelated error

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Tue Jul 15 18:53:37 UTC 2014

If it was working before it should be possible to get it working again.

It looks like that the location where the plain CMake packages get
installed changed between build #13 and #15 (
http://jenkins.ros.org/job/devel-hydro-octomap/13/ARCH_PARAM=amd64,UBUNTU_PARAM=precise,label=devel/console

http://jenkins.ros.org/job/devel-hydro-octomap/15/ARCH_PARAM=amd64,UBUNTU_PARAM=precise,label=devel/console
).

In the former case it was installed under "/tmp" where the setup file is
also being invoked.
In the latter case it gets installed somewhere in the workspace - that is
why the setup file is then not found.

I have no idea why this changed - I couldn't find anything in the commit
log of the buildfarm related repos.
I will continue to look into it and post any result.

- Dirk