[ros-release] Releasing policy after failed pre-release due to broken depending packages?

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Wed Jul 16 18:06:29 UTC 2014

Hi Ruben,

I briefly looked into it and the two issues are clearly not related to your
packages.

But those are indicators for real problems.
I have created tickets for them in the related repos:

* https://github.com/ros-planning/moveit_core/issues/181
* https://github.com/allenh1/p2os/issues/28

If maintainers do not keep their own devel jobs working this is sadly the
result for prereleases.

Anyway since your package is not the cause here I would recommend you go
ahead with your release.

Cheers,
- Dirk