[ros-release] Add account to ros-dry-releases

Austin Hendrix ahendrix at willowgarage.com
Thu Mar 13 06:28:33 UTC 2014

Please don’t do this. Please?

Converting a package from rosbuild to catkin mid-release has generally resulted in API instability and surprises for users of your package.

If you do do this, please test the pre-release builds very carefully before they hit the public repositories, to make sure that you haven’t accidentally changed the exposed headers, APIs, etc.

At a minimum, I expect anything compiled with an rpath pointing to your libraries will break when the underlying library moves during the upgrade.

-Austin