[ros-release] Build Failure due to rosdep

Piyush piyushk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:54:04 UTC 2015

Hey William,

Since we're on the subject, I've been seeing a number of failures
because of the following message, just in case you can do something
about it. I believe this error is independent of recent github
outages:

running command ['reprepro', '-v', '-b', '/var/www/repos/building',
'-S', 'misc', 'include', u'saucy',
'/tmp/upload/ros-indigo-bwi-gazebo-entities_saucy_i386/ros-indigo-bwi-gazebo-entities_0.3.2-0saucy-20150401-2152-+0000_i386.changes']
Exporting indices...
Removing /tmp/upload/ros-indigo-bwi-gazebo-entities_saucy_i386
+ sudo apt-get update -c
<http://jenkins.ros.org/job/ros-indigo-bwi-gazebo-entities_binarydeb_saucy_i386/ws/apt.conf>
-o Apt::Architecture=i386
Get:1 http://repos.ros.org saucy Release.gpg [198 B]
Get:2 http://repos.ros.org saucy Release [3,779 B]
Err http://repos.ros.org saucy Release

Get:3 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy Release.gpg [933 B]
Get:4 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates Release.gpg [933 B]
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy Release
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy Release
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates Release
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates Release
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/main Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/restricted Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/universe Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/multiverse Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/main i386 Packages/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/restricted i386 Packages/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/universe i386 Packages/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/multiverse i386 Packages/DiffIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/main TranslationIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/multiverse TranslationIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/restricted TranslationIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/universe TranslationIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/main Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/restricted Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/universe Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/multiverse Sources/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/main i386 Packages/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/restricted i386
Packages/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/universe i386 Packages/DiffIndex
Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/multiverse i386
Packages/DiffIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/main TranslationIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/multiverse TranslationIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/restricted TranslationIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/universe TranslationIndex
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/main Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/restricted Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/universe Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/multiverse Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/main i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/restricted i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/universe i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/multiverse i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/main Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/multiverse Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/restricted Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy/universe Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/main Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/restricted Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/universe Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/multiverse Sources
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/main i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/restricted i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/universe i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/multiverse i386 Packages
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/main Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/multiverse Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/restricted Translation-en
Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates/universe Translation-en
Fetched 5,843 B in 3s (1,766 B/s)
Reading package lists...
W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://repos.ros.org saucy Release: The following signatures couldn't
be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
5523BAEEB01FA116

W: GPG error: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY 40976EAF437D05B5 NO_PUBKEY 3B4FE6ACC0B21F32
W: GPG error: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com saucy-updates Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY 40976EAF437D05B5 NO_PUBKEY 3B4FE6ACC0B21F32
W: Failed to fetch http://repos.ros.org/repos/building/dists/saucy/Release

Piyush