[ros-release] collada error during apt-get dist-upgrade

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 23:16:32 UTC 2015

This appears to be happening because the previous version of
collada-dom-dev depended on collada-dom2.4-dp-dev, and the upgraded
version of collada-dom-dev depends on collada-dom2.4-sp-dev.

Why was this dependency changed, and what implications does that have
for downstream packages? I assume sp and dp stand for single and double
precision, and the differences there can be pretty significant in
certain applications.

-Austin