[ros-release] collada error during apt-get dist-upgrade

Kei Okada k-okada at jsk.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Dec 25 00:27:25 UTC 2015

I am very sorry, that was my fault, collada-dom-dev should depend on
collada-dom2.4-dp-dev, not collada-dom2.4-sp-dev and 2.4.4.1 have
wrongly build and fixed in 2.4.4.4,
Tully, please copy them from openrave ppa
(https://launchpad.net/~openrave/+archive/ubuntu/testing) to shadow
fixed.

--
◉ Kei Okada