[ros-release] broken package hold sync

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Jan 7 03:52:03 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

It looks like Indigo is close enough for a release for Indigo.

There are two outstanding packages. jsk_common is faling only on Saucy and
concert_service_gazebo is being invalidated. My first guess for that is a
circular run dependency.

We will hold any releases besides fixes for those patches and plan to
release Indigo tomorrow.

For Hydro, it looks like rosjava_msgs is causing most of the regressions.
@Daniel Stonier I think it needs to be rereleased with a fixed dependency
list.

Tully