[ros-release] Releasing with dependency package missing on one distro

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:56:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback...
I tried that :

==> git-bloom-generate -y rosdebian --prefix release/indigo --distros
trusty indigo -i 2
usage: git-bloom-generate rosdebian [-h] [-i DEBIAN_INC] -p PREFIX [-a]
                                    [--distros DISTROS [DISTROS ...]]
                                    [--install-prefix INSTALL_PREFIX]
                                    [--os-name OS_NAME] [-d] [--version]
                                    [--unsafe]
                                    rosdistro
git-bloom-generate rosdebian: error: too few arguments
<== Error running command '['/usr/bin/git-bloom-generate', '-y',
'rosdebian', '--prefix', 'release/indigo', '--distros', 'trusty', 'indigo',
Release failed, exiting.

Ambigousu argument syntax... Eventually this fixed it :
git-bloom-generate -y rosdebian --prefix release/indigo indigo --distros
trusty -i 2

We ll see what jenkins says in a few hours :-)
--
AlexV

--
AlexV