[ros-release] Releasing when Fedora rosdep key is not available?

Michael Ferguson mfergs7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:24:18 UTC 2015

William, the messages are probably fine -- to be honest, I felt kind of
stupid for posting here before actually trying to see if would continue
with a "No" answer. Thanks for all the new features going into the tool.

Jack, I concur, I have found that the new "precheck" is a huge time saver
as I've been releasing into Jade.

-Fergs