[ros-release] releasing new version of collada-dom?

Kei Okada k-okada at jsk.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Oct 16 15:19:04 UTC 2015

Hi

We can find change log at
https://github.com/rdiankov/collada-dom/blob/master/changelog.rst
And as for te ttest, I have been using this for 2 weeks on my computer and
seems working, I also confirmed that this fixes trouble reporting here
https://github.com/ros/robot_model/issues/89, and I faced into this problem
after I upgrade our travis to indigo, but fixed problem by installing
collada-dom from PPA https://github.com/jsk-ros-pkg/geneus/pull/40

--
◉ Kei Okada