[ros-release] Releasing v1.6.16 of pr2_robot and and v1.1.14 of pr2_description for Indigo

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Apr 12 18:33:31 UTC 2016

Hi Archie,

We are discussing the final sync for indigo on Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid in
this thread:
http://lists.ros.org/lurker/thread/20160330.211025.268adb55.en.html

Following the links from my last email in that thread we still have some
regressions of major packages (aka moveit) Please follow up in that thread
and ask the moveit maintainers to look into the changes. A PR with the
needed patch would also likely help accelerate the process.

We're being a little bit more of a stickler about getting rid of
regressions for this sync since this will be the final sync for all those
platforms.

Tully