[ros-release] rviz failing on Kinetic

Jackie Kay jackie at osrfoundation.org
Fri Apr 15 00:38:00 UTC 2016

Sorry for spamming the mailing list, but here's what probably happened: the
Debian sync to update to version 0.4.1 actually happened yesterday, after
the last successful build of urdf happened, so the last generated binary
for urdf thinks it's on version 0.3.5. I actually think retriggering the
binary job will work.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urdfdom (the Xenial release is dated
4/13)

I retriggered the binary job for Xenial amd64 only:

http://build.ros.org/job/Kbin_uX64__urdf__ubuntu_xenial_amd64__binary/6

I'll probably need to retrigger the other binary jobs to avoid more
failures due to packages dependent on urdf on other platforms. Going to
wait to see if this fixes rviz before doing that