[ros-users] XVidCap Gazebo Problems

Sarah Osentoski sosentos at cs.brown.edu
Thu Apr 15 14:37:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm having problems getting xvidcap to work with my current version
of gazebo.  I have used xvidcap in the past to document experiments
in gazebo.  However, recently I have not been able to capture video
of the robot moving within the sim.  xvidcap still records changes in
the numbers for the time at the bottom of the gazebo window as well
as movements within the system such as window resizes.  But the robot
remains stationary in the video.  Has anyone else experienced this
type of issue?  I'm running gazebo revision 28314.

Thanks,

Sarah Osentoski