[ros-users] rosdeps for gtest, paramiko on debian, gentoo, arch, redhat, etc.

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Wed Apr 28 19:52:24 UTC 2010

We are converting gtest and paramiko from ROS packages into system
dependencies using rosdep.  We have tested the install rules in rosdep.yaml
for Ubuntu and OSX, however we do not have all flavors of linux available to
test against.

If you are running ROS on another system, if you get a chance please reply
with your:

 * OS and version
 * package manager name of gtest and paramiko (e.g. "python-paramiko")
 * the version of gtest and paramiko for your platform

This will ensure we can release the next ROS 1.1.x update with full
compatibility.

thanks,
Tully

--