[ros-users] rviz pointcloud display

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 2 00:59:40 UTC 2010

Yes, that is a known problem. I would post a ticket and hope that it happens soon, rather than forking your own rviz. :)

With PointCloud2 some things will be easier in terms of writing visualization tools, but we haven't started working on
that yet. I might, if I find some free time within the next month or so. However, all these things will be considered
"unstable" until they go through a review and a few processing cycles.

Cheers,
Radu.