[ros-users] camera1394 and swissranger

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 2 01:01:22 UTC 2010

Great work Patrick! Thanks.

Btw, the swissranger in the TUM repository _was_ already handling both SR3k and SR4k, as we had both sensors there. If
it didn't properly, someone must have introduced a bug somewhere. I remember Morgan sent me some patches but due to me
moving overseas, I never had time to check them in.

Cheers,
Radu.