[ros-users] camera1394 and swissranger

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 2 01:04:02 UTC 2010

Oh maybe to add to that... a solution that we currently deployed when it comes to drivers (such as the swissranger), is
to publish both PointCloud and PointCloud2 (see stereo_image_proc), so that might work for you. Just use /points and
/points2, if you want to be consistent to stereo_image_proc. We'll do the same for the laser assembler soon.

Cheers,
Radu.