[ros-users] Detecting Glass Walls

Caroline Pantofaru pantofaru at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 2 17:03:25 UTC 2010

I haven't done a literature search, but off the top of my head I would be
tempted to look at the ground (if you can see it) to provide an indication
that there might be a wall. Sometimes there's a bit of wall beneath the
glass, or at least the flooring type/color/pattern will change. It's a hack,
but it might help.