[ros-users] camera_calibration

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 00:49:17 UTC 2010

Patrick,

So I did give this a shot, but ran into some issues with my camera
nodes not being in sync. Until I write a synchronization node, I doubt
I will get much farther with stereo calibration. If you post the your
changes to approximate the synchronization, I could see about applying
those and giving that a shot when I get another chance to work on
stereo calibration.

- Eric