[ros-users] camera_calibration

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:23:07 UTC 2010

I think it's a good point.  Though if you enforce that the timestamps be
very close, I think it shouldn't be a big issue.   Some setups will have
two different kinds of cameras (for good reason) that you may want to
gather some occasional stereo information from (unfortunately, there
seems to be an assumption that both cameras have the same resolution in
the python calibration code).

In any case, the problems I am seeing *may* stem from forcing my cameras
(which are 1280x960 native resolution) into 640x480.   So, as of now,
I'm going to put this on the back burner -- really all I wanted to know
was the transform from 1 camera to another, which is working.