[ros-users] camera_info message and stereo_image_proc

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Tue Apr 13 16:20:23 UTC 2010

Hi Rosen,

I believe that the intent is that only image_proc and stereo_image_proc
are supposed to look at CameraInfo.D. All other nodes should be running
on rectified images and should disregard the distortion parameters.

Do you have a use case of a node that needs to be able to run both on
rectified and unrectified images and, that needs to use the distortion
parameters?

Blaise