[ros-users] getting rosinstall to update multiple svns immediately

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Apr 13 16:38:35 UTC 2010

Hi Rosen,
This is definitely possible.  Please open a ticket in the ros trac at
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/newticket?component=rosinstall&type=enhancement

I'm currently refactoring rosinstall.  Due to the threading complicating
things when I finish the other changes I'll try to get this one in.

Tully

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Rosen Diankov <rosen.diankov at gmail.com>wrote:

> hi guys,
> i'm sure many of you have noticed that as the .rosinstall file fills
> with repositories from across the world, ~/rosinstall really slow
> down. Even if there are no updates for a particular svn, it takes
> several seconds to check it. My question is, is there any way to get
> ~/rosinstall to 'svn up'/'svn checkout' more than  one svn at the same
> time?
> thank you,
> rosen,

Tully Foote