[ros-users] Running Stage headless

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 03:13:53 UTC 2010

Thanks Jack. That was exactly what I was looking for. Perhaps the wiki
around http://www.ros.org/wiki/stage#stageros needs updated with all
the parameters stageros actually supports. I saw that parameter
listing and assumed that stageros only took a world file and then
remapping arguments or something (as part of the "standard ROS args").

- Eric