[ros-users] image_pipeline 1.0.1 released

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 15 04:21:52 UTC 2010

I use a pre-built boxturtle install for most of ROS, but I checked out
an SVN-based version of "latest" so I could try the fixes.

~/rosinstall ~/ros http://ros.org/rosinstalls/latest_pr2.rosinstall

I updated my .bashrc so it will find the latest SVN-based
camera_calibration before it finds the boxturtle version, and roscd
verifies this.

I still get an error related to the button sizes, and it looks like
that part of the code is unchanged from the previous version...

I'm pretty sure I have the new file though, because now I had to
comment out the part about "Wait for set_camera_info service at
startup, error if it doesn't become available (#3977)." since I don't
have a service running.

I also check the manifest.xml file and it says  <review status="Doc
reviewed" notes="Jan 18, 2010"/>

...so, am I not getting the update correctly, or is there something
wrong with the update?

Thanks!
--Adam

Adam Leeper