[ros-users] image_pipeline 1.0.1 released

Adam Leeper aleeper at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 15 22:42:02 UTC 2010

At line 369  of cameracalibrator.py I have:
    def on_mouse(self, event, x, y, flags, param):
        if event == cv.CV_EVENT_LBUTTONDOWN:
            if self.goodenough:
                if 180 <= y < 280:
                    self.do_calibration()
            if self.calibrated:
                if 280 <= y < 380:
                    self.do_save()
                elif 380 <= y < 480:
                    self.do_upload()
                    rospy.signal_shutdown('Quit')

And at line 402 of cameracalibrator.py I have:
    def buttons(self, display):
        x = self.displaywidth
        self.button(cv.GetSubRect(display, (x,180,100,100)),
"CALIBRATE", self.goodenough)
        self.button(cv.GetSubRect(display, (x,280,100,100)), "SAVE",
self.calibrated)
        self.button(cv.GetSubRect(display, (x,380,100,100)), "COMMIT",
self.calibrated)

If the input images are 320x240, then the whole window is only 240
pixels high, so all those button areas are out of range.

The error is:

OpenCV Error: Incorrect size of input array () in cvGetSubRect, file
/opt/ros/boxturtle/stacks/vision_opencv/opencv2/build/opencv-svn/src/cxcore/cxarray.cpp,
line 1251
Exception in thread Thread-8:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 525, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/home/aleeper/ros/stacks/image_pipeline/camera_calibration/nodes/cameracalibrator.py",
line 59, in run
    self.function(m)
  File "/home/aleeper/ros/stacks/image_pipeline/camera_calibration/nodes/cameracalibrator.py",
line 259, in handle_stereo
    self.redraw_stereo(lscrib, rscrib, lrgb, rrgb)
  File "/home/aleeper/ros/stacks/image_pipeline/camera_calibration/nodes/cameracalibrator.py",
line 454, in redraw_stereo
    self.buttons(display)
  File "/home/aleeper/ros/stacks/image_pipeline/camera_calibration/nodes/cameracalibrator.py",
line 404, in buttons
    self.button(cv.GetSubRect(display, (x,180,100,100)), "CALIBRATE",
self.goodenough)
error

--Adam

Adam Leeper