[ros-users] rosoct with matlab

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:52:44 UTC 2010

hi thomas,
a year ago several people got rosoct compiling with matlab, but it was
unstable and in the end they gave up. this was mostly because matlab
uses fixed versions of several libraries that interfere with the mex
modules genearted when ros is linked. i think a better solution to
this problem is to parse the XML-RPC commands directly using pure
matlab without any mex files.
rosen,